Attendance During Distance Learning
Attendance still counts! Click here for information regarding attendance during Distance Learning.
What is considered “Attendance” during 100% Distance Learning?
Daily participation may include but is not limited to the following criteria:
- Evidence of participation in online activities
- Zoom, iready, Google classroom, clever, etc.
- Completion of regular assignments
- Completion of assessments
- Contacts between SCUSD employees and the student or parents/guardians
- Other participation as determined by site administrator
IMPORTANT ATTENDANCE INFORMATION FOR DISTANCE LEARNING:
If you are having issues logging in, completing assignments, joining Zoom calls, or any other technical issues please EMAIL YOUR TEACHER to insure you are NOT marked absent.
If your child will not be participating in Distance Learning for the day, please be sure to report and clear their absence.
How to Report an Absence:
- Use the Quick Link located on the left hand side of this page titled “Report an Absence”
- Call our Attendance Office (916) 395-5311