School Site Council
Vote for members, view agenda, join the meeting! Next meeting is Tuesday, October 13th.
School Site Council Meeting:
- Tuesday, October 13th (via Zoom)
- Please email Stephanie Ehrk to request the Zoom link
- View agenda here
Vote for School Site Council Members:
- Fill out your ballot here
Seeking an ELAC Parent Representative!
What is ELAC?
English Learner Advisory Committee (ELAC)
The purpose of English Learner Advisory Committee (ELAC) is to provide parents of English learners the opportunities to:
- Learn about the programs offered to their students.
- Participate in the school-wide assessment of the needs of students, parents and teachers.
- Provide advice to the principal and school staff on the most positive and effective actions to improve learning for English Learners.
- Provide advice on the most effective actions to support full participation in all school activities.
- Provide advice on the most effective actions to support regular school attendance.
If you are interested in being the ELAC parent representative, please email Stephanie Ehrk.